Website Copyright InformationHow the contents of this information were produced or obtained, and linked reference material.
- The item was made freely available on sources such as free image websites: pixabay.com, unsplash.com, publicdomainarchive.com, flickr.com (where the image has been licensed via Creative Commons for Commercial use), or other source that has stated the item is free to use,
- The original copyright owner has made the item available via a Creative Commons (CC) License for Commercial Use (this website being so used for commerce for provide private therapy resources),
- The source has stated that the item may be used provided a citation or link to the source is provided wherever the item is used,
- Other (and - where compulsory - a link to the original item or owner has been provided on this website's appropriate page).
NO MATERIAL on this website may be used without permission from the original copyright holder or unless the material has stated that it may be used, and the conditions of such use.
If you believe that you hold the copyright to material appearing on this website, that the item has been used in error, should you wish to contact me to demonstrate copyright and to have the material removed from this website please contact me using my contact form.
* the term "item" may mean (and is not limited to): image, journal publication, website publication, reference.
About Dean Richardson MNCS(Accred/Reg)
You could choose any counsellor…
Given that this will be the most intimate and vulnerable you could be with your partner(s), you would want a skilled professional whose expertise you could trust, and whose focus would be upon your distinct relationship. Your couple or group relationship will be in good hands with Dean. He works from Great Britain, is Independent of "box 'em/shift 'em" therapy services and identifies as a gay couple counsellor. He's also easily payable in pounds sterling! Dean already had an impressive 14 years actual video webcam experience way before the first British emergency began (when suddenly counsellors added a Video option to their portfolio, having not practiced so previously! 🤔).
What makes Dean a Distinct Counsellor
Dean focuses on LGBT/QIA+ relationships as a specialty in therapy. He works with individuals, couples and small groups. Plus, he's qualified to a postgraduate level (Chichester PG Diploma in Psychodynamic / Systemic Couple Counselling, IGA National Foundation in Group Counselling) as a private practice counsellor*.
(*Note: not all counsellors, particularly those who are trained by common "Individual" Counselling qualifications, have such specific qualifications for working with couples or groups. Nor do they have experience in working with therapeutic relationships. Such counsellors may try, perhaps out of misplaced goodwill, to employ "individual" techniques but the couple or group find that the approach is ineffective. This is simply because your relationship is not part of the counsellor's primary theoretical framework nor rationale. A couple is not: "individual-counselling-multiplied-by-two." Remember to always ask your potential counsellor: "what qualifies you to work with our relationship?" and trust your instincts based on the responses you hear.