Honest Accomplice Theatre.
Honest Accomplice Theatre (directed by Andrew Keenan-Bolger, posted to his YouTube channel) have produced some entertaining/educational videos titled: “The Trans Literacy Project”. The videos are enlightening, entertaining, and teaches those-of-us-who-need-to-know some useful, social, biological, and just-how-to-behave-well information about Trans lives and (just as importantly) about ourselves.
The trailer is here: “Trans Literacy Project Trailer” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4NRh_1FKQI – with six videos in total (listed below).
Videos in the Series
- “Trans 101: Gender” – https://youtu.be/2txnP2EFxV8
- “Trans 101: Labels” – https://youtu.be/2txnP2EFxV8
- “Trans 101: Pronouns and Language” – https://youtu.be/R3If6vuz7Sc
- “Trans 101: Gender Expression and the Physical Body” – https://youtu.be/qkstmGYUg4A
- “When you say______, I hear ______” – https://youtu.be/2I1htlCxLfY
- “How to be an Ally” – https://youtu.be/8JGpkbTyR9Y
Enjoy & Learn 👍
Honest Accomplice Theatre: https://honestaccomplice.org
- Hosted by: Maybe Burke
- With (in order of appearance): Cecilia Gentili, Seth Day, Ashley, Lauren Rogers, Phoenix Sweeney, Bear Spiegel, Mya Byrne C Bain, Jordan Ho, Jesse Geguzis.
- Created and Produced by Honest Accomplice Theatre.
- Written by Maybe Burke, Maggie Keenan-Bolger, Rachel Sullivan with the HAT ensemble.
- Directed by Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Maggie Keenan-Bolger, Rachel Sullivan.
- Director of Photography and Video Editor: Andrew Keenan-Bolger.
- Sound Operators: Nikki Dodd and Luci DeVoy.
- Trans Literacy Project Logo: Jackie Kirby.